Throw Back Thursday – Bone Broth from Kettle & Fire.
Delicious, Nutritious, Organic, Affordable.
I originally posted this video review in September of 2019 before the whole Covid thing erupted. This is still the most popular video on my YouTube channel, so I thought it would be fun to re-publish for today’s Throw Back Thursday post. I hope you enjoy it!
My daughter, Rachel, who is following a Keto Diet but has never tried bone broth before, joins me to review 6 varieties by Kettle & Fire.
Flavors we sampled include:
- Beef – Marrow Bones From Pasture-Raised, 100% Grass-fed & Finished Cattle. Kettle & Fire’s Beef Broth contains collagen, a protein many say they haven’t been getting enough of from other foods. Their bone broth contains amino acids such as glycine and proline.
- Chicken – Organic, pasture raised chicken bones, slow simmered with organic herbs and vegetables. Kettle & Fire’s Chicken Broth contains collagen, amino acids and compounds such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin.
- Mushroom Chicken – Organic, pasture raised chicken bones, slow simmered with organic portabella and lion’s mane mushrooms
- Coconut Curry and Lime Chicken – Organic, pasture-raised chicken bones, slow-simmered with organic coconut milk & organic lime juice. Coconut Curry & Lime Chicken Broth is an incredibly tasty fusion of sweet and savory.
- Mushroom Bisque Keto Soup – Keto Mushroom Soup Made With Chicken Broth & 2 Net Carbs. Introducing the first ever mouthwatering keto mushroom soup made with bone broth. Nutritious, delicious, and ready to eat in seconds
- Broccoli Cheddar Keto Soup – Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup Made With Chicken Broth & 3 Net Carbs. Introducing the first ever mouthwatering broccoli cheddar keto friendly soup made with bone broth. Nutritious, delicious, and ready to eat in seconds.
And at right around $4.00 per serving, this is high-quality nutrition at a very affordable price. And it’s MUCH more convenient than making it yourself!
The flavors are all excellent! And unlike my own, home-made version, these broths haven’t got even a hint or whiff of that offensive”wet dog” smell or flavor that I get from the stuff I make!
Watch the video above for our detailed tasting and then purchase some of this deliciousness from Kettle & Fire and try it for yourself! I’m pretty sure you’ll be hooked!
CLICK THIS LINK Then be sure to enter my affiliate code: KETOENTHUSIAST to SAVE 10% Off Your Order at checkout!